B&L PROPERTY INSIGHTS
Welcome to the Newest Edition
B&L PROPERTY INSIGHTS - FEBRUARY 2021
“Newlands” 772 White Rock Road, Bathurst
PRICE: Auction 18th March 2021 | LAND SIZE: 85.9 acres* | AGENT: James Walton 0404 729 509
85.9 Acres* 190 years of history and you could be a part of the next chapter. Ideally positioned, 13km on the south east side of Bathurst. First granted as a soldiers settlement block in 1830, our vendors are just the fifth custodians and have owned the property since 1976. Former owners the Wark family, founders of the Bathurst Gasworks purchased the property in 1905.
“Newlands” was run as an orchard for roughly 70 years. In 1914* the grand, ideally positioned, “Newlands” homestead was built; a home that was designed with attention to detail and stands today as proud and stunning as the day it was complete. Homestead features include but are not limited to:
- Stunning 360 degree views across the district including views to Bathurst
- From the front gate the homestead demands your attention with its elevated position and Federation style Lovely wide wrap around verandas, facing the east, north and west
- Entering the home you are greeted by a stunning wide hallway that flows to all bedrooms and lounge rooms 4 to 5 spacious bedrooms all with external access to the veranda
- Huge master bedroom with air conditioning Lounge room with slow combustion wood fire and decretive picture rail
- Original fire hearths can be found in most rooms 12ft original pressed tin ceilings are found throughout the home and are in excellent condition
- Open dining room and kitchen with free standing oven and air conditioning
- Single garage at the rear
- The colorbond roof has been replaced in recent times
It is truly unique to find such a quality home of its era in such original condition. Further improvements include:
- Original tennis court (and net)
- Established gardens surrounding the homestead
- Rain water tank with an estimated capacity 40,000 gal
- Large lock up machinery shed
- Multiple old farm sheds in need of TLC Fencing is in mostly fair to poor condition
“Newlands” also offers a 20 unit irrigation licence that compliments the 25* acres of river flats that wrap around the banks of the renowned Macquarie River. An ideal piece of land for cropping and or irrigation. The sandy banks of the Macquarie River make for ideal picnic areas, a spot of fishing or a place to cool off in the summer.
“Newlands” is a remarkable property that will impress the most astute of buyers and lends its self to a multitude of opportunities. Offered for genuine sale. *approx.
Approximately READ MORE >>
“Gubbergee” 121 Myrtleford Road, Manildra
PRICE: $1,280,000 | LAND SIZE: 1412 acres* | AGENT: Tom Campbell 0459 022 477
A 571 hectare – 1412 acre* rural property located 14km* from Manildra, 51km* from Parkes, and 60km* from Orange in Central West NSW. The property features a comfortable home, a mix of grazing and bush country, good outbuildings, and dual creek frontage to the Manildra and Bocobra Creeks. The home has 4 bedrooms, a renovated bathroom, open plan living and dining, modern kitchen, wood heating, ceiling fans, and air conditioning.
Outside there is an enclosed yard, single carport, 4 x 22500 L rainwater tanks, 3.2 kW solar system, solar hot water, 2 car lockable Colourbond garage, 24 x 11 metre machinery shed, an old shearing shed and timber cattle yards. The property is Approx. 30% open country and 70% bush and fenced into 3 paddocks, with 4 dams and creek frontage. An ideal rural lifestyle property with a comfortable home and providing a mix of agricultural and recreational opportunities. *approx.
READ MORE >>