For those looking to expand their farming operations or simply escape the city for a rural lifestyle “Highview” is a once in a life time opportunity to secure a mixed farming operation in the Central West. First time offered to the market in an estimated 120 years*!
• Located just 18km* to Canowindra, 24km* to Cowra and 74km* to Orange
• 60 ha* – 148 acres* of well established, high performing Phalaris, showcasing the ability of the country
• A further 54 Ha* – 133 acres* (Eastern side of the road) and 24Ha* – 60 acres* (Western side of the road) has been actively cropped for both winter grazing and stripping
• 585* acres being the balance, comprises of gently undulating to hillier grazing style country, with mostly rye, clover and native style pastures (with opportunity to be further developed)
• Seasonal Binni Creek, numerous springs and 6 dams*
• Large eucalypts are scattered over the property providing good stock shelter
• All situated on 4 titles: (Lot 114 DP 750416, Lot 12 DP 750140, Lot 140 DP 750410 & Lot 2 DP 105905)
• Further details provided in DAS report.
• Tidy 3 bedroom home (house plan included in Information Memorandum)
• Original 2 stand shearing shed (includes; wool press, 2 shearing plants, grinder & wool table - please see contract)
• Steel sheep yards in good operational condition (ramp not included)
• Numerous multi use outbuildings
• Multiple water tanks
• Mains power
• Fencing is in mostly fair to poor condition with the exception of some new boundary fencing “Highview”, a property with great bones and loads of potential in an ideal location.
Expanding, downsizing or entering the rural property market? Don’t miss your opportunity, contact the sales team today to book your inspection of “Highview”.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections