Centrally located to Orange, Bathurst, Millthorpe & Blayney
- “Elouera” is a very well appointed 80 hectare, or 200 acre property, located mid way between the major regional centres of Bathurst and Orange, as well as a short drive from the busy townships of Millthorpe and Blayney.
- This very well appointed property has been owned and managed by one family for over 100 years and presents a wonderful opportunity to secure a quality small farm.
- “Elouera” has been run as a sheep & cropping operation in the past, however in recent times cattle have been the main enterprise via improved pastures, a strong fertiliser history, and good weed control, as well as excellent livestock shelter and reliable stock water in each paddock.
- Features of the property include: a comfortable 4 bedroom home, 3 excellent sheds, sheep yards, 2 large silos, and a very good stock and domestic bore.
- The home is compact and comfortable with features such as: a dishwasher and built in pantry in the kitchen, open plan dining and living area with a wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioning, generously sized bedrooms (2 with built in robes), an office, and a lovely front deck that enjoys a northerly aspect and provides a great view of the surrounding area.
- Outside there is a fully enclosed yard with an established garden, 2 rainwater tanks for the house (12000 gallons), a single car garage plus double carport, and a security alarm from the front ramp.
- Other features include: school bus at the front gate to either Orange, Bathurst, Millthorpe or Blayney, plus a very close proximity to a local café – perfect for that morning coffee or a sneaky bite to eat!
- “Elouera” makes for a very attractive investment and provides a wonderful chance to secure a versatile small farm with plenty to offer.