A highly sought after 4 bedroom double brick home, circa 1896, set on 55 productive acres only 20 minutes from Orange.
- Set with a beautiful northerly aspect allowing for a large sun soaked open plan kitchen, dining, living area, 12ft ceilings, polished timber floor boards and new carpet.
- The kitchen is modern with a walk in pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and excellent storage.
- Climate control options include; reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, double glazed windows and a slow combustion wood heater.
- The master bedroom has an ensuite, walk in robe as well as a built in robes.
- Outside there is an established garden, good shedding, and excellent rainwater supplies.
- Sub-divided into 10 paddocks, all with sound fencing and well watered via dams and troughs.
- Other facilities include horse/ cattle yards, shearing shed with adjoining sheep yards, large hay shed, silos, and a large dog run/ chook yard.
The property is set in the extremely desirable Borenore area, a short 20 minute drive from the Orange CBD and has the potential to become one of the premier properties in the area.