*Motivated Vendor* Auction started - Current Bid $290,000
Are you looking for that perfect weekend getaway block or the property to build your new home?
Then this beautiful property is the one for you.
- Ideally located in the gold region, in between Sofala and Hill End.
- Situated *48km to the regional inland city of Bathurst, *95km to the wineries of Mudgee and *244km to Sydney CBD
- *40ha or *99ac
- Building entitlement available (STCA)
- Elevated building site with expansive views over the Turon River
- Backbone power across the road
- A good blend of open native grazing and native timber, along with 1 dam
- Bitumen road frontage on 2 sides
- No boundary or internal fencing
- Council Rate *$606.93pa
This property will suit someone looking to spend the weekend camping, to build the weekend getaway or to have as the family home.
For sale by Openn Negotiation, www.openn.com.au
contact the sales agent to day to book your inspection.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections